Rapid Turnaround on all Earthmoving Cylinder Repairs
When your fleet is vital to your business, you need hydraulic cylinder repairs done urgently and quickly. At Berendsen we focus on providing timely & quality cylinder repairs to keep your vehicles operational and minimise down time.
With over 20 years’ experience in hydraulics, Berendsen Fluid Power understands the civil and earthmoving industry and is well-equipped to handle the service and repair requirements for cylinders on all earthmoving equipment including bulldozers, dump/tip trucks, excavators, loaders and graders. We work on cylinders manufactured by well-known OEMs such as CAT, Liebherr, Komatsu, Hitachi and Volvo.
Benefits for your Business
- We offer quick turnaround times.
- We’ve been repairing cylinders for over 20 years.
- We are specialist cylinder repairers. We service and repair over 3000 cylinders per year.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working to OEM specifications.
- We can repair cylinders of any size, anything from foot long tilt cylinders (and smaller) up to 9 metre lift or boom cylinders and up to 500mm diameter.
- Our repair quotes are typically competitive when compared with like-for-like services.
- Full range of capabilities – stripping, machining, welding, assembly and testing.
- Rod replacement
- Clevis eye refurbishment
- Service exchange
We fulfil all types of cylinder service requirements and have extensive experience with the below cylinder types:
We work on cylinders manufactured by OEMs such as CAT, Liebherr, Komatsu, Hitachi and Volvo. To see what OEM cylinders we are capable of repairing, click here for a list of OEM machinery part numbers.
Our Capabilities and Equipment
Our branches operate modern, fully equipped workshops with experienced service technicians to handle all of your hydraulic cylinder service requirements. Our machinery capabilities across our branches nationwide include:
- Lifting capacity up to 10T
- Vertical and horizontal stripping machines capable of tensioning up to 90,000Nm
- Custom built stripping benches for cylinders up to 9m long and a torque capacity up to 90,000Nm
- Milling machines with up to an 1800mm X axis travel, 600mm Y axis travel
- 750mm Z axis travel and 120 tool magazine capacity and
- 1300mm x 660mm table size
- CNC lathes with a 670mm swing capacity and a 2200mm effective turning length
- Horizontal borers with a 1.5m x 1.5m table area and a 2m longitudinal, cross and vertical travel
- Honing machines for bores up to 650mm and barrel lengths up to 16m
- Deep hole drilling machines capable of a 32mm diameter and 1200mm depth
- Several mineral oil test rigs with a maximum operating pressure of 10,000psi
- Purpose built locking/unlocking bench with a torque capacity up to 90,000Nm
- Dedicated fabrication workshops
- Custom built assembly benches
- In-house test facilities ranging from basic pressure testing rigs to advanced electronic test equipment enable break away pressure testing, piston bypass testing, leakage testing and stroke and retract testing.
Flexible Service Options
We provide a variety of service types to suit the individual needs of our customers. We have a nationwide branch network with fully equipped workshops to handle in-house service requirements, as well as the ability to develop maintenance and service exchange programs to suit individual business requirements.