Brendale’s Hydraulic Specialists
Established in 1990, Berendsen Brendale branch is a central feature of South East Queensland’s hydraulic industry landscape for the past 30 years.
Located about 30 minutes north of Brisbane’s CBD, our Brendale branch provides a comprehensive fluid power sales and support service to the northern suburbs of Brisbane and the greater Queensland area.
Furthermore, our Brendale branch is the central hub of Berendsen’s international operations, servicing industries across Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.
Berendsen Brendale, has a fully equipped hydraulic workshop, spanning some 750 square metres, the workshop includes several test rigs and work benches, pedestal cranes, a large hardstand area to facilitate work on heavy machinery, and a custom designed and manufactured cylinder disassembly and assembly bench.
Berendsen Fluid Power Brisbane stock and supply a comprehensive range of premium brands at competitive prices, and are always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Click here to browse some of our leading suppliers who continue to help cement our brand in the market place.
Custom Design and Manufacture
As part of our nationwide branch network, Berendsen Brendale has access to a range of resources including a specialist in-house Engineering and Design team and an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility.
Our Facilities & Capabilities
- In-house service and repair
- Field service and 24hr emergency breakdown service
- 337kW diesel driven pump and motor test rig
- Cylinder stripping, testing and assembly bench
- System troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance services
- Hydraulic components sales, service, and testing
- General machining, with 2 lathes and a milling machine
- Hose assembly and testing
- Honing facilities
- Engineering and design services
Address & Contact Information
|Address:||8 Moonbi Street Brendale QLD 4500|
|Phone:||1800 874 911|
|Fax:||+61 7 3881 0204|