Get Better Hydraulics in Brisbane with Berendsen Fluid Power
Brisbane branch boasts a large 1500m² hydraulic workshop that is fully equipped to handle all our customers’ hydraulic service, repair and testing requirements. Our experienced hydraulic engineers and technicians work with our customers to deliver high-quality precision hydraulic repairs for all types of hydraulic components including cylinders, pumps, valves and motors to keep your hydraulic systems working at optimal efficiency. Brisbane’s hydraulic service centre delivers excellence to customers in the following hydraulic service areas:
- Component strip and assessment
- Precision hydraulic repairs
- Assembly and stringent quality testing
- Painting and finishing
In addition to the comprehensive workshop facilities, Berendsen Brisbane offers customers onsite field service. Ask us today about our fleet of fully equipped hydraulic field service vehicles and experienced technicians that are on standby with the tools and spare parts to rectify the common problems in your hydraulic system.
Berendsen Fluid Power Brisbane stock and supply a comprehensive range of premium brands at competitive prices, and are always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Click here to browse some of our leading suppliers who continue to help cement our brand in the market place.
Custom Design and Manufacture
As part of our nationwide branch network, Berendsen Brisbane has access to a range of resources including a specialist in-house Engineering and Design team and an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility.
Berendsen Brisbane’s workshop has a 1008m² floor area and is fully equipped with the machinery and equipment for all of your cylinder, pump and motor hydraulic service needs. Our capabilities include :
- Cylinder disassembly for cylinders up to 43,000 Ft Lbs and 12 meters long.
- Dedicated honer capable of honing cylinders up to 457mm in diameter and 4m in length.
- Cylinder milling (manual) for cylinders up to 1100mm x 440mm.
- Capability for linishing cylinders up to 3500mm.
- Milling machine with a table size 440mm x 1100mm.
- Testing facilities for pumps (250kW – VSD – 345 bar), cylinders (200 bar, ISO68, Pneumatic), valves (700 bar) and with oil sample particle count capabilities.
- MIG and TIG welding facilities
- 2 cranes with 5 tonne capacity.
Address & Contact Information
|Address:||20 Bernoulli Street Richlands, QLD 4077|
|Phone:||1800 704 243|
|Fax:||(07) 3120 3299|