Berendsen Bundaberg – Mining Hydraulic Specialists
Not completely satisfied with your mine site’s current hydraulic service provider or trying to cut costs? Why not talk to Berendsen Fluid Power Bundaberg about your site’s hydraulic service needs. We offer highly competitive pricing across all our hydraulic service solutions.
Berendsen Bundaberg have over 20 years’ experience servicing, repairing and overhauling hydraulic systems for mine sites across:
- Mobile Equipment – Including the repair of cylinders found on dump trucks, loaders, excavators, bulldozers and graders. Click here for more information.
- Fixed Plant – Including hydraulic requirements of stacker/reclaimer systems, stationary crushers, train load out systems and apron feeders.
We have extensive knowledge across all major OEMs including CAT, Leibherr, Komatsu and Hitachi.
Our Flexible Service Offering
Recognising the unpredictable nature of the mining industry, we provide a variety of service types to suit the needs of each mine site.
- In-House Service and Repair
Our fully equipped, custom built 700m2 workshop caters for in-house repairs and testing of a large range of hydraulic components including:
- Power packs
- Lubrication systems
Click here to find out more about Berendsen Bundaberg’s workshop.
- Mine Site Service
- Hydraulic System Overhaul
- Cylinder Service Exchange Programs
For customers who require rapid turnaround, we offer a range of cylinder service exchange programs that can be tailored to meet the individual mine site needs. This means that you can avoid waiting the necessary turnaround time for a repair. The units are available immediately and you only pay for the cost of the repair. We can either dispatch the unit immediately to you or our field technicians can come out and fit the cylinder if required.
Supply and Design
Berendsen Bundaberg supplies, designs and manufactures a range of hydraulic components including: