To meet the changing needs of our customers, we have recently invested in a range of new workshop machinery and equipment that will allow us to repair cylinders, pumps and motors in the most cost effective & efficient means possible. This means we are now capable of doing more work in-house, resulting in quicker turnaround times. Our customers can be confident in knowing that we are using modern, state-of-the-art machinery to repair and service their hydraulic equipment.
The equipment upgrades that have taken place include:
- Cylinder stripping bench with integral nut cracking attachment capable of servicing cylinders up to 5.79m in length, 406mm in diameter and up to 4150kg/m available in torque
- Milling machine with a table size 550mm x 470mm x 1200m and a linear encoder for positioning and repeatability accuracy.
- A lathe, in addition to the existing lathe, with up to 720mm swing and 2700mm between centres.
- Upgraded test rig with digital flow meters & pressure transducers capable of testing pumps, motors, valves and cylinders with up to 90kW available power, 480L/min flow rate and a variable speed drive.
- Dedicated honer capable of honing cylinders up to 400mm in diameter and 2.5m in length
- MIG welding facility with welding rotator.
- We’ve also given our office a facelift! As part of the office refurbishment we have re-painted our internal walls, pressure cleaned our external walls and purchased new furniture, flooring and blinds.
Check out our new look Adelaide branch on your next visit and let us know what you think by commenting below.