Berendsen ‘Game of Chance’ Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Perth, Berendsen Fluid Power, Unit 2/33 Colquhoun Rd, Perth Airport, WA 6105, ABN: 29 058 390 382.
Promotional Period: 9am (AWST) Monday 28 May 2018 till 5pm (AWST) 30 June 2018.
Promotion: Game of Chance
Prize: One Weber Baby Q Series grill valued at $319.
- Information on the Prize and how to enter the competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw to win the Prize, customers must send an email enquiry to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Perth Nordon Cylinders Enquiry’, accessible via the link in the promotional email.
- All customers who send an email in line with the above specifications will automatically be entered into the competition, one per person.
- The winner will be drawn at random via an electronic drawing system at 2pm AEST on Monday 2 July 2018 at the Berendsen Fluid Power Head Office – 31 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW 2147.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email within two business days of being determined.
- The price and value of the Prize may change and may be less or more at the time of delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- In the event that the winner drawn on 2 July 2018 cannot be contacted by 9 July 2018 a redraw will take place on 9 July 2018 at 2:00pm AEST. The redraw will take place at the Berendsen Fluid Power Head Office – 31 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW 2147. The redraw winner will be notified by email within two business days of being determined.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or be redeemed for cash.
- The Prize can only be shipped to a Western Australian address.
- Once the Prize has left Berendsen Fluid Power premises, Berendsen Fluid Power takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- This competition is not open to Berendsen Fluid Power employees, their families and any other person or company directly connected with this competition.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, will not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the Promotion and /or its Prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Berendsen Fluid Power’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.