Berendsen Adelaide: Delivering Quality Hydraulic Solutions
Berendsen Fluid Power Adelaide has been providing fully integrated hydraulic service and supply solutions to Adelaide‘s industrial, mining, transport and construction industries for over 20 years.
We are particularly proud to specialise in hydraulic solutions across mobile equipment. Our capabilities include:
- Cylinder, pump and motor repairs
- On-site preventative maintenance
- Partnerships with all major hydraulic brands
- In-house engineering team and manufacturing facility
Our Adelaide Hydraulics Experts Provide High Quality Services
We repair all brands and types of cylinders including:
Major brands –
Major types –
- Suspension strut cylinders
- Steering cylinders
- Hoist cylinders
Pump and Motor Repairs
We repair all major brands and types of pumps and motors including:
Major brands –
- Danfoss Power Solutions
Major types –
- Piston – open and closed loop
Field Service and On-Site Preventative Maintenance
Our qualified field service team specialises in the completion of on-site shut down work and development of maintenance programs. Our team works with each of our customers to ensure programs are designed cost effectively to extend the life of your equipment.
Our on-site maintenance service is also fully supported by our workshop in Regency Park.
Berendsen Fluid Power Adelaide has long-standing relationships with some of the world’s most recognisable brands. We stock and supply a comprehensive range of premium brands at competitive prices, and are always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Click here to browse some of our leading suppliers who continue to help cement our brand in the market place.
Custom Design and Manufacture
As part of our nationwide branch network, Berendsen Adelaide has access to a range of resources including a specialist in-house Engineering and Design team and an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility.
Our workshop was recently upgraded with new machinery and equipment necessary to efficiently and cost effectively service cylinders, pumps and motors. With a workshop floor area of 830m², our equipment and capabilities include:
- Cylinder stripping bench with integral nut cracking attachment capable of servicing cylinders up to 5.79m in length, 406mm in diameter and up to 4150kg/m available in torque.
- Milling machine with a table size 550mm x 470mm x 1200mm and a linear encoder for positioning and repeatability accuracy.
- A lathe, in addition to the existing lathe, with up to 720mm swing and 2700mm between centres.
- Upgraded test rig with digital flow meters and pressure transducers capable of testing pumps, motors, valves and cylinders with up to 90kW available power, 480L/min flow rate and a variable speed drive.
- Dedicated honer capable of honing cylinders up to 400mm in diameter and 2.5m in length.
- MIG welding facility with welding rotator.
- 5 Tonne crane capacity.
- Ability to provide HVOF, Lazer Clad and Nickel chrome repairs.
Address & Contact Information
|Address:||Unit 1, 9 Rosberg Rd, Wingfield SA 5013|
|Phone:||1800 683 427|
|Fax:||(08) 8346 4351|