The Company to Call for Hydraulic Needs in Newcastle – Berendsen Fluid Power
Not visible from the road, it might come as a surprise to you that Berendsen Newcastle boasts Berendsen’s largest workshop facility, with a huge 3500m² floor space.
Berendsen Newcastle is our most advanced facility in terms of the breath and depth of the hydraulic service, repairs and manufacturing capabilities that the branch offers all under one roof. Berendsen Newcastle offer:
- State of the art manufacturing facilities
- Component strip and assessment
- Precision hydraulic repairs in a hydraulic machine shop
- Assembly and stringent quality testing
- Painting and finishing
- ISO9001 Accreditation
Berendsen Newcastle specialises in Cylinder Manufacture, Cylinder Repair and manufacturing for specialist hydraulic projects. However, no job is too small or large; Berendsen Newcastle provides hydraulic repair, testing and field service for a range of hydraulic equipment including motors, pumps and valves. Berendsen Newcastle has extensive experience in longwall coal mining equipment including longwall machines, longwall cylinders, continuous miners and haulage systems.
Berendsen Newcastle specialises in machining components from small one off jobs to large repeat orders. Here’s a quick glimpse of some of our machining capabilities.
With a workshop floor area of 3500m², Berendsen Newcastle offer a comprehensive range of hydraulic repairs and service capabilities. Some of the modern equipment and capabilities at our Newcastle workshop include:
- Cylinder disassembly for cylinders up to 6 metres in length and 90,000Nm in torque.
- Dedicated honer capable of honing cylinders up to 650mm in diameter and 8m in length.
- Cylinder turning up to 3m for CNC and 8m for manual
- Milling machine for CNC (1.5m x 500mm x 600mm) and manual (500mm x 150mm x 300mm).
- Testing facilities for pumps (up to 40kW, 250 bar), cylinders (350 bar, mineral oil and 600 bar, solcenic oil) and valves (350 bar).
- Boring capability up to 3m x 2m x 1.5m.
- Specialised load cycle testing facility for underground cylinders
- 8m linishing lathe.
- MIG and TIG welding facilities, including sub arc welding and bronze overlay (800mm diameter).
- 10 Tonne crane capacity.
Turn to Berendsen for Improved Hydraulics in Newcastle
Can’t get your equipment to us? Then we can come to you. Newcastle branch has a fleet of hydraulic service vans that are fully equipped with tools and critical spares needed to rectify common problems in your hydraulic system, onsite, in the quickest possible time frame. Our field service vehicles are equipped with flow meters, data loggers and pipe bending capabilities among other equipment and service capabilities.
Address & Contact Information
|Address:||10-18 Carbine Close Wallsend, NSW 2287|
|Phone:||1800 679 407|
|Fax:||(02) 4955 5580|