Expert Machining Services
Quality Products and Rapid Turnarounds
Here’s a quick glimpse of some of our machining capabilities.
Berendsen Machining Services, operates out of our ISO9001 certified 3200sqm site in Newcastle, NSW. Berendsen Machining Services specialises in machining components from small one off jobs to large repeat orders.
Our range of products and components we are able to machine is virtually unlimited and includes flanges, adaptors, drive shafts, bulkhead fittings, gear housings, clevises, manifolds, pins, rods and brackets.
Through a process of continuous refinement and evaluation of our machining services capabilities, we are able to offer our machining customers:
- Fast Turnaround: We operate a staff of 50 on a rotational roster 6 days per week.
- Cost Effective Solutions: We have innovative machining procedures ensuring efficiency and value for money.
- Design Services: We consult closely with our customers and our Engineering and Design department to design custom solutions.
- Range of materials: Including aluminium, bronze, brass, copper, plastic, duplex, stainless and mild steels.
Our Engineering and Design team regularly perform stress analysis and apply design calculations using the latest FEA Software, ensuring our products will stand the test of time. We can also supply first article inspection reports when required.
Berendsen Machining Services has invested in a large range of machinery to ensure we are able to provide a highly customisable machining solution to customers. Find more information on our CNC Milling, CNC Turning and Manual Machining capabilities in our Machining Brochure.
Our qualified welders are able to apply specialised welding procedures to machined parts and customise them for any application. Our team have extensive experience machining products such as SAE flanges, SAE adapters, drive shafts, bulkhead fittings and gear housings.
Here’s a quick glimpse of some of our broad machining and repair capabilities.
Contact Berendsen Machining Services for a quote today on 1800 679 407.
Our capabilities include:
- CNC boring, drilling, milling and turning
- Manual drilling, turning and boring
- 5-Axis CNC multitasking
- Welding and fabrication
We specialise in servicing the following industries: