Gas Turbine Power Generation
Gas turbines are used for power generation and cogeneration (Combined Heat and Power) in many industries, such as the chemicals, fibre, cement, metals and mining.
Berendsen Fluid Power is proud to be an approved supplier of Eaton Aerospace Lube Oil Pump Assemblies for Rolls Royce RB211 Industrial Gas Turbine Mark III Type Lube Oil Consoles used in industrial power generation applications.
Berendsen Fluid Power is experienced in supporting industrial power generation plants with:
- The supply of lube pumps, lube oil and filtration system solutions for industrial gas turbines
- Overhaul services for lube pumps
- Repair services for hydraulic starter packs
Eaton RB211 Lube Oil Pumps
Eaton is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace. The RB211 skid mounted, motor driven pump assemblies are designed and certified to meet all requirements defined within Rolls Royce (RR) Technical Specification TS1/86, Issue 3.
These Pumps have been in service for over 15 years and have demonstrated exceptional reliability and operating life at end user sites in over 18 countries.
The advantages of the Eaton RB211 Lube Oil Pumps include:
- Improved operational reliability
- Significantly lower operating noise and vibration levels
- Improved lube flow performance / capacity
- Corrosion resistant design for optimum durability and low maintenance
- Longer service life and lower overall operating cost
- Lower overhaul cost
Lube Pump Overhaul Services
Berendsen Fluid Power offers a complete solution for the overhaul of Eaton RB211 Lube Oil Pumps and has the industry relationships essential to effectively and accurately project manage your overhaul.
If you are looking for an overhaul solution, filtration solution or hydraulic starter pack solution for your gas turbine, contact Berendsen Fluid Power today on 1800 660 249.