Medium Duty Roundline Cylinders
Berendsen Fluid Power Medium Duty Roundline Cylinders are the first choice for a well engineered, medium duty hydraulic cylinder for diverse mobile and industrial applications. Designed with the aid of computer generated calculations and drawings, our Medium Duty Roundline Cylinders are manufactured in our dedicated cylinder manufacturing facility in Newcastle.
- Compact and economical design.
- The cylinder barrel is manufactured from high strength grade SAE 1026 DOM tube. The bore is precision honed and polished to a 0.4 micron finish.
- The cylinder end cap and rear mounting clevis are welded to the Australian Standard AS4041 “Pressure Pipe Welding Code”, ensuring full adherence to qualified procedures and post weld ultrasonic examination.
- The piston rods are machined from high strength carbon steel and hard chrome plates and ground to a 0.2 micron finish.
- A threaded gland facilitates assembly and disassembly and is torqued to preset limits. It houses a medium duty rod wiper to protect against contaminant ingress. It also houses a single acting rod seal and provides an extended bearing surface for longer life.
- The piston is tightened to a preset torque and scotch keyed for additional security. It houses a double acting piston seal with integral non-metallic wear rings to prevent metal to metal contact.
- Standard ports are BSPP with machined spot face for face sealed fittings.
- Bore Sizes: 4”, 4.5”, 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” with two rod sizes available with each bore size.
- Stroke lengths: 10 mm to 1300 mm. Longer strokes are available, however, subject to individual design.
- Operating Pressure: 210 Bar nominal and 250 Bar peak. Safety factor of 3:1on yield at 210 Bar nominal pressure.
- Rod and Clevis: A range of rod end clevises available including spherical bearing options as well as male and female plain clevises.
- Load Holding: A wide range of Load Holding valve options are available including externally mounted block or the option of having cartridge valves built into the endcap to reduce the possibility of damage. No increase to cylinder closed length (ie. ‘x + stroke’ dimension) with endcap built-in valve option.